AWARD TIME! Thank you, now it's my turn to nominate :) - Alternative-Read.com

AWARD TIME! Thank you, now it's my turn to nominate :)



This "You are a great read!" comes from author, Bryl R. Tyne. Bryl pens an eclectic assortment of works, all conveying the timeless belief that…Love holds no Boundaries. You can check out Bryl's stie, by clicking the picture above.

Thanks Bryl! I appreciate this award, very much indeed!

Seems the rules are simple. 1. I make a top ten list; & 2. I am to choose ten of my fave blogs on which to bestow this award.

My Top Ten Favourite Writing Success / Encouragement Quotes:

1.  The only way to truly move forward is to never look back!


2. Dream it, plan it, work for it, never give up & you will always be successful in your dreams.

3. The way you define yourself as a writer is that you write every time you have a free minute. If you didn't  behave that way you woud never do anything. -- John Irving.


4. Meet the sunrise with confidence. -- Alonzo Newton Benn.


5. To follow without halt, one aim; there's the secret of success. -- Anna Pavlova.


6. If you don't have the time to read, then you don't have the time or the tools to write. -- Stephen King.

7. Just the knowledge of a good book is awaiting at the end of the day makes the day happier. -- Kathleen Norris. 

8. Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out if they have got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you! -- William James.

9. Eighty percent of success is showing up. -- Woody Allen.

10. Good novels are not written, they are rewritten. Great novels are diamonds mined from layered rewrites. -- Andre Jute.

My nominees are: 

2. Author, Luke Romyn. Read his free short stories! 
3. Author, Terry Odelll.
4. Oh, Get a Grip! Group author blog.
5. Alien Romances Group author blog.
6. Clayton Bye! (Yes, author, and an AR reviewer!) :)
7. Lucille Perkins Robinson! (Author, and AR reviewer) Lu's blog is fairly new, but I thought it would be nice to mention her and point you in the direction of her website.
8. Witchgiggles! (Yes, another  AR reviewer with a fun website & a great read!)
9. Aarti @ Booklust
10. Sandra @ Fresh Ink Books -- another gem of a discovery for me!


Congratulations! Have fun coming up with your own top ten lists and nominees!



The Humane Award is for:
This award is to honour certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.

Rule:
Nominate 10 bloggers you feel deserve the Humane Award

Here are mine:

1. Natalie W
2. Eleni
3. Jennifer
4. Linda Ellen
5. E.H>
6. Blodeuedd
7. HODGEPODGESPV
8. LiveLaughLoveCj
9. Cherdon
10. Yvonne

Thank you, for being so supportive!

Sassy
:)

Alternative-Read.com: The "Inside Story" by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
~http://www.twibes.com/group/READERSandREVIEWERS~Chat and Promo Group~WHAT'S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!~We are actively seeking staff!~ FaceBook~ LibraryThing~ AmazonUK~ GoodReads~ Technorati Categories:, , , ,, , ,, ,, ,, , , , , ,, ,, ,,, , , , , , ,

AWARD TIME! Thank you, now it's my turn to nominate :) AWARD TIME! Thank you, now it's my turn to nominate :) Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 11:46 am Rating: 5

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Sassy. I'll have to mull over my recipient list before passing this one on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mine :D That is so sweet.
    And congrats on yours, that first was sure a cool new one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sassy, what a great surprise! I'm really glad you enjoyed Bloodlust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome, Terry, Bodeuedd and Luke!

    You know I'm a fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sassy, you're awesome :) Yeah I did get better from last time I was sick but yesterday I felt yucky again, I think I just have a bad cold...thanks though it did make me feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award, Sassy! I am honored :-) I'm glad you like the blog, and I can't wait to read your riveter post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awards Sassy and I thank you for passing on onto me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:49 pm

    Thanks for sharing the love with Oh, Get a Grip, Sassy! We appreciate it!

    ~ Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sassy, you RAWK!
    Thank you for the kind reward, and it's easy being a follower of yours, you make it interesting, fun, interactive and I love that about you.

    I hope this finds you having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely surprise. Thank you so much for the award, I'm honoured, and in good company I see. Congratulations on your awards too. You have a very interesting blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your awards!

    And I really liked the quotes you picked, especially number seven!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are welcome, everyone, and thanks for your comments. Apologies for not replying sooner, but I have been feeling a bit off colour lately! Will be checking you all out shortly.

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much Sassy! I'm sorry it took me so long to post about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.